- Tel : +91-124-400-9970, Email : email@example.com
- Gaurav is a Chartered Accountant with 11 years’ post qualification experience of handling corporate tax and regulatory matters for multinational as well as domestic clients.
- He has worked in past with organizations such as BMR & Associates, KPMG and Ernst & Young, as a part of their tax and regulatory practice.
- Professional experience
- Gaurav has worked on a range of corporate tax, transfer pricing and regulatory issues, such as:
Gaurav is a regular speaker at various forums, and is regularly invited by companies and law firms, to train their employees on domestic and international taxation.
- Managing tax advisory, litigation and compliances for multinational clients, including the World's largest and second largest Food & Beverage Companies and the World's largest manufacturer of consumer electronics and broadcast & professional products.
- Advising companies on outbound and inbound investments structures in various sectors, including retail, transport, aviation, telecom, information technology, manufacturing and R&D.
- Advising on entity and jurisdiction structuring, Intermediate Holding Company structures, and tax implications of doing business in India.
- Assisting clients in establishing business presence in India, by obtaining approvals from regulatory authorities.
- Conducting tax diagnostic reviews of various companies to determine tax exposures and suggest measures for optimizing their risks.
- Advising clients on the tax implications – both under domestic as well as international tax laws – of various transactions, arrangements and business proposals.
- Representing clients in the course of various tax proceedings, such as proceedings before Assessing Authorities, Transfer Pricing Officers, Dispute Resolution Panel, Appellate Authorities, Income Tax Appellate Tribunal and Authority for Advance Rulings.