- Tel : +91-124-400-9970, Email : email@example.com
- Manish has a Bachelors degree in commerce and is a Chartered Accountant, with an experience of more than 10 years in handling corporate tax and transfer pricing matters of a range of clients, both in and outside India.
- He has worked in past with organizations such as Deloitte, BMR and Associates and Ernst & Young, as a part of their tax and regulatory practice.
- Professional experience
- Manish has substantial experience in supervising compliance and litigation matters for companies that have a pan India presence. He has been the central point of contact for several key clients that have litigation across India, including the World's largest software company, and the World's largest credit card issuing multinational financial services corporation.
- He has worked across a broad range of industries and has advised companies across various segments on their corporate tax and transfer pricing matters.
- Manish has wide experience in undertaking tax due diligence exercises, consulting on acquisition of businesses and structuring of business transactions.
- He has successfully undertaken transfer pricing documentation and Dispute Resolution for several MNCs, including the World's largest publicly traded international oil and gas company and World's number one air conditioning company. He has also undertaken high value MAP proceedings for transfer pricing disputes, including proceedings for one of the largest Indian outsourcing corporate listed in the US.
- Manish has vast experience in advising and assisting clients in hiving-off their passive / non-core businesses in a tax efficient manner.
- He has contributed to articles published in leading business dailies. He also assisted in writing India chapter of the book Resolving Transfer Pricing Disputes - A Global Analysis, published by Cambridge University Press - UK.