Dr. Rajendrakumar Jain
- Email : email@example.com
- Dr. Jain has done his Ph.D, in Taxation from University of Mumbai. He graduated in Law from Government Law College, Mumbai and did Business Consultancy Studies from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai.
- He is a Government Nominee director of the Bombay Commodity Exchange and a visiting faculty at Regional Training Institute of Income Tax Officers at Mumbai, Rizvi Institute of Management and IES Institute in Mumbai.
- Professional experience
Dr. Jain’s area of expertise comprises:
- Representation before Indian statutory and fiscal authorities, and in Competent Authority proceedings under various tax treaties.
- Inbound tax advisory with respect to proposed investments in India.
- Documentation, preparation and review of corporate tax returns.
- Alignment of tax policies with business strategies.
- Contract structuring and reviews.
- Strategic tax and regulatory advisory services on cross-border acquisitions and divestitures.
- Advisory services in respect of holding structures and business models.